We have an Integral Management System and our own centre in Almería. We have also established a number of collaboration agreements and alliances with third parties to promote innovation and development.
We receive the support of the Centre for Technological Development (CDTI)
As part of the Operational Program for Intelligent Growth 2014-2020, the CDTI has used FEDER funds to co-finance the following research and development projects by Cosentino Group:
- Silestone® Mixing and Shaping.
- Dekton® advanced decoration systems.
- New properties in materials using technology to generate, apply and integrate functionalised surface layers.
As part of the Technology Fund 2007-2013 programme for promoting business R&D&I, FEDER/CDTI joint financing has allocated funds to the following projects to be carried out between 2017-2023:
- Silestone® Simulation System.
- Development of advanced technical performance and special Dekton® applications.
- New investment to develop and transform quartz agglomerates.
- Research and development of new technology for digital transformation in innovative surfaces.